SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – February 17, 2014 – TTI Success Insights (TTI SI) has honored the best of the best, notably a father-daughter team from Charlottesville, with its 2014 awards, which were given during a gathering of some of the finest business consultants and coaches from the United States, Canada and 14 other countries. The awards were bestowed at TTI Success Insights 25th annual International Conference, held Jan. 19-23 at the Radisson Fort McDowell Resort.
The honorees were selected from TTI Success Insights’ 3,000 Value Added Associates, or distributors, of TTI Success Insights assessment and human capital management products and services. Among them was local father-daughter team Brad and Clay Eure, who were named Rookie Consultants of the Year.
“Brad has more than three decades of operations and management experience and has developed a sharp eye for knowing what it takes for a business to succeed,” TTI SI President John Hersey said. “He, along with his daughter Clay, bring a combination of energy and know-how that any company would be lucky to benefit from, and it’s our pleasure to recognize them for their outstanding efforts in their first year with TTI SI.”
Other awards and winners were:
- TTI Lifetime Achievement Award, Value Added Associate Choice Award: Ron Price – Boise, Idaho
- Bill Brooks Impact Award: Chris Young – Bismarck, North Dakota
- Distributor of the Year: Jeb Brooks – Greensboro, North Carolina
- Coach of the Year: Shandel Slaten – Seattle, Washington
- Trainer of the Year: Stacey Harris – Austin, Texas
- TriMetrix HD User of the Year: Ryan Lisk – Lexington, Kentucky
- Consultant of the Year: Jim Corter – Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Selection Specialist of the Year: Ty Swain – Dayton, Ohio
- TTI Research Partner of the Year: Lisa Aldisert, Ed. D. – New York, New York
The awards were presented by John Hersey, Adam Wong, Vice President of TTI Success Insights, and Bill J. Bonnstetter, Chairman.
About TTI Success Insights
Dedicated to making organizations better through the design, education and implementation of assessment-based talent management solutions, TTI Success Insights maximizes the performance and satisfaction of employees, while increasing business results for corporations around the world. With its validated, EEOC compliant assessment tools that are free from adverse impact, TTI Success Insights operates through a global distribution network of independent consultants, coaches, speakers, trainers and strategic partners. Serving a domestic client base of Fortune 1000 companies, its international clientele exist in 90 countries worldwide. For more information call 800-869-6908 or visit ttisuccessinsights.com and ttiresearch.com.